Data Sharing & SOPs
At VALIDATE we are keen to promote open data sharing, to accelerate the development of vaccines against tuberculosis, leishmaniasis, melioidosis and leprosy.
To this end we have listed the available data sets from VALIDATE projects, and other published data sets of potential interest to members, in the below listing. If you are interested in accessing and collaborating on further analysis of, any of these data-sets, do get in contact with the project PI stated:
The below SOPs are available to VALIDATE members only. If you would like access, email email@example.com.
- A Step-By-Step Beginner’s Protocol for Whole-Genome Sequencing of Human Bacterial Pathogen - Prepared by Sanjay S. Gautam
- Direct PBMC Mycobacterial Growth Inhibition Assay - Prepared by EURIPRED, Rachel Tanner
- Human Intracellular Cytokine Staining (ICS) Assay - Prepared by EURIPRED
- MIFlowCyt File - Prepared by Barbara Kronsteiner-Dobramysl
- PBMC (Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells) Isolation (PMB_SD_SOP_002) - Prepared by Barbara Kronsteiner-Dobramysl
- IFN-γ ELISpot (PMB_SD_SOP_003) - Prepared by Barbara Kronsteiner-Dobramysl
- Quick Hotshot DNA extraction protocol from mouse tissue - Prepared by Mirvat Surakhy
- Low-cost QPCR Method - Prepared by Federico Blanco, Fabiana Bigi
- Low-cost method for RNA purification from PBMC - Prepared by Federico Blanco, Fabiana Bigi