The VALIDATE Network - Vaccine development for complex intracellular neglected pathogens
Workshop date: 2 Dec 2019
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
This TB workshop is at the beginning of the 2 day French-South African Science and Innovtion Forum, hosted by the french Embassy in Pretoria.
In order to facilitate the development of French-South African collaborations in health and medicine, a 1/2 day workshop is taking place, focussing on tuberculosis.
Format of the workshop
1. A full day seminar will take place ahead of the workshop, gathering 4-5 specialists coming from France and South African counterparts, on Friday the 29th of November, in Pretoria.
2. The main messages/conclusions of the seminar will be delivered during the workshop on the 2nd of December and the results opened for discussion.
Provisional list of themes
1. TB vaccinology
2. New TB diagnostics
3. TB genomics and epidemiology
4. Development of new TB drugs
5. TB in pregenant women, people living with HIV and chidlren
For more details, or to register, visit the event webpage.